Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sleeping in is a good thing

Mommy and I had a good morning, we slept in a little to make up for some lost sleep overnight. After some good ole naked time on the play mat, I'm dressed again and taking a little cat nap in the sling.  Today was my first day seeing snow outside!  Big flakes flurrying around, some stuck to the grass overnight, but not enough to play in.  It's been a cold day here, and I'm starting to understand how blustery it can be here!  Thank goodness the sun is coming out to warm things up to 29 degrees!  We're cuddling to stay warm.

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Hi, Emma Kate! I've been looking at all the pictures we took of you while you were here visiting, and you sure are cute! Looking forward to our next visit! You'll be almost 3 months then....such a big girl! Maybe sleeping all night! Tell Mommie to keep us posted on what you can do now...Love you! Gma

Pug MD said...

You're gunna want to watch out for these internet weirdos - quick to profess their love for you. Plenty of baby stalkers out there on the net.

jaxjudy said...

You have already learned a valuable lesson....sleeping in is definitely a good thing! You've already proven you are a brillient baby!! Not only adorable, but smart! You are a cutie! I can't wait to meet you one day....soon, I hope! Keep sleeping in! I love you already! I'm Auntie Judy....but you can call me "AJ" for short!