Monday, November 17, 2008

Night owl Emma K

Mommy and I are sitting on the couch, trying to go to sleep... I look like I'm asleep, but as soon as Mommy goes to move me or put me to bed, I'll wake up!   This is a fun game I like to play, until I get tired... around 1 or 2am.  We went to a special class tonight called "The happiest baby on the block" at the hospital were I was born.  It was a good class, but mommy and daddy had cheated- they had already seen the video, and already knew the information!  Plus, I was the only baby there, everyone else was still inside, including a couple of twins I sat next to.  They sent us home with a DVD and a "white noise" CD to try, as well as a nice swaddling blanket.  Maybe I'll like to be swaddled in that one... I don't really like it in any of the other blankets... just trying to keep mommy and daddy on their toes!  Hmmm, I really am tired... maybe I'll stay asleep this time... we'll see...    ....   ......    .........

No comments: