Sunday, November 23, 2008

Out and about in town

So yesterday we went out to Christiansburg.  We stopped by mommies office and visited with Pam.  Then we went to some other stores like Target and Home Depot and slept while mommy and daddy had lunch at a pizza restaurant.  At Target, we got a new bottle and slower nipples so that feedings can go a little easier.  The other nipple may have let milk out too fast.  I overheard several times that I was a good baby.   I slept with daddy while the Hokies were on beating Duke. Now, I'm swinging while mommy tries to get some more sleep.   Until later, I'm Emma bean and I say "peace out."    Go Hokies.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Tell Mommie that she must take some new pictures. Be good tonight and let mommie and daddy get some sleep! Love and kisses to Emma Kate!