Tuesday, March 1, 2011


Here are a few pictures to get caught up on- Gretta has been loving the jumparoo, her feet even almost touch the floor!
Gretta was wearing this outfit the other day, and when I sat her up in the corner of the sofa, it reminded me of when I was taking pictures of Emma Kate exactly like that! I wanted to get one for comparison... I took a million, here are a few of my favorites

Here's one of Emma Kate in a similar pose to compare... hard to believe that she was SEVEN months old in this picture, where Gretta is just 4 months! Not sure why the photo came out so small... ???
Emma Kate was having fun with her puzzles and kept bending down right in front of me- all those little curls piled on top of her head were so pretty! Her hair is getting much darker now, so it just looks like little gold rings on top of a bronze base, and so shiny! She was moving so fast I had a hard time getting the exact photo I was looking for, but you get the picture!

1 comment: