Saturday, December 6, 2008

Ok, so not quite on schedule...

Well, it's not "tomorrow" any more, but we've have some excitement here!  MiMi and Pop Pop came to visit again and got here late Wednesday night.  While Mommy and MiMi have been hanging out with me, Daddy and Pop Pop have been working on the barn/playhouse (finally!).  They are making great progress and the Hemlock siding going on looks beautiful!  Mommy and Daddy say when it's done I can claim part of the big loft as my playhouse...  It's been really cold and sort of dreary here, with a little sprinkle of rain and some flurries, but nothing really significant. 

Friday MiMi and Mommy took me out into town for some errands and we got to go shopping a little- I got a few cute little outfits and a nice fluffy soft winter suit.  They also found me a nice little pink bouncer chair that plays music- I like it.... so long as someone bounces it!  It has pretty butterflies on it and vibrates too, hopefully it will grow on me, for Mommy's sake! We got a nice visit with Mommy's cousin Ben this afternoon- they made some chicken soup that smelled really good!  I think I'll take milk instead though...

No comments: