Thursday, December 18, 2008

Big Time Traveling

We are back from our trip to NOVA!  We visited *lots* of people!  Here are some pictures of me with some of them...

We visited with lots of family at Grmapa and Abuelita's house- Daddy's uncle Steve and Aunt Val, their kids Kira and Luke, Daddy's grandma Liza, friend of the family Sister Carmen, Maria's (Abuelita's) mother Teresa and sister Monica, and Daddy's sis Alexa.

This is me with Abuelita, Teresa, and Monica:
Here's Alexa holding me:
Here's me with my Abuelita and Grmapa, they gave me a great fluffy warm snow suit!

I got to meet one of my great-grandmothers, Liza- she gave me some cute purple things!

And here's Val- she and her family gave me some adorable ladybug things!

One evening we got to go to dinner with some of Mommy and Daddy's friends from college- Amy and Brian, and their little boy Jay.  We got to eat at the Silver Diner and even got to see a magician perform some great tricks!

Then we ventured out to go to Nana's house- I got to meet Nana and Tutz for the first time, as well my Aunts Heather, Lindsay, and Kelly, my cousins Natalie, Athea, Aiden, and Sean, as well as Daddy's great-Aunt Nettie.

I was lovin' life at Nana's... she got me a nice high chair and some cute toys and clothes too! Mommy, Daddy, and the rest of the folks enjoyed some yummy sugar cookies and got to take home Nana's very own Apricot Rings!


I got to meet my... great... GREAT Aunt Nettie!  She gave me a contribution to my savings!

Here's Nana with all the grandkids


And this is me and my cousin Natalie at Nana's house-


It was fun to visit with everyone, and I am very thankful for all the generous gifts!  We had a long trip home- there was an accident on the highway and we were stuck in traffic for a long long time...  and I don't like sitting still!  The ipod charge was about to run out (it plays white noise that makes me happy!) and thankfully we got moving just in time!  We've been relaxing since coming back home- Daddy managed to come home with a cold, and Mommy and I are trying extra hard not to get it!  The weather here has been very mild but dreary... they've already ruled out a white Christmas though... We're looking forward to another visit with Mommy's side of the family right after Christmas, and then maybe some time working on the barn with Pop Pop!


No comments: