Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Yesterday Mommy and I went to the doctor for a quick check- mommy has had some persistent pain in the left feeder, and combined with some other issues going on, she wanted to cover the bases and get treated for thrush.  I'm not showing any signs yet, but they're giving me this yummy stuff several times a day to rinse around my mouth, that way Mommy and I don't pass it back and forth, if we do indeed have it, that is...  while we were there, I found out that I'm officially an eight-pounder!  Mommy and Daddy were glad to see that, since I've been acting a little fussy at meal times for several weeks (*sigh*).  

Today Mommy and I went to a La Leche League meeting in the morning- we got to see several other new moms and even reconnect with one of the moms we met in our prepared childbirth class- she had her little boy about a month after I was born!   After hanging out for a little while, we met Daddy for lunch at Subway.  After that we got to sit and visit with Santa- there wasn't even a line.  We did a walk-by the other day in the mall but today I got to sit on his lap and take some pictures.   I had a cute little hat with reindeer horns on it that Nana gave me to go with the rest of my outfit, but it shrunk a little in the wash and was a bit of a tight fit- so I started to get upset when they tried to squeeze my melon into it!  I decided the bare-head look was just fine.  Then mommy went to the dentist and daddy took me to get the oil changed in the car.   A long day out but I did really good.  Now we are at home and napping.  These are some pictures from today- We can get copies of them for whoever would like one, just let Mommy or Daddy know!  (By the way, you can see a blown up image of any pictures on this site by clicking on them).




No comments: