Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My new favorite toy!!




I had an unexpected delivery today... it arrived early!!  I got my Rainforest Jumparoo!  Mimi had suggested that it might be something I would like, and Mommy ordered it- it is the coolest toy by far!! :)  I sat in my Bumbo seat, watching eagerly while Mommy assembled it, and got in right away!  








There are so many colorful things to look at, and a lot of motion!  There's even a section that lights up and plays music when I activate it by touching it or by bouncing!











It makes a little monkey sound for some things and an elephant trumpets for others, 










Oh yeah, and the seat cover is great for chewing on...  Mommy had to cover it up with a burp cloth before I soaked the whole thing...  plus I think Mommy wants to wash it before I go sucking on it any more!










Since I'm of "petite" stature, Mommy had to put a box under my feet so I had something to jump around on.  Thank goodness for the little grippies on my socks!










I was just amazed by the lights and music!















Did I mention I like to try to eat the seat?








Did I mention how much I like it??

1 comment:

Kimberly Moore said...

I like to chew on my favorite toys, too. Sometimes you have to be careful with electronics. I have to try really hard not to chew on my ipod.