Sunday, January 4, 2009

Playhouse progress!

As you can see, the rucksack carry has been very popular for everyone! Mimi and PopPop had some good success keeping me happy in it this weekend!
This is a rare photo of me in something other than a onesie... hehehe
While Mimi and Mommy worked in the house, cooking soups and baking shortbread and lemon bars, Daddy and PopPop were hard at work putting siding up on my new playhouse- they are doing such a wonderful job- it's beautiful!  I might let Daddy use this side as his workshop...
And Mommy might get to use part of it for the animals, but I'm claiming the rest for playing!!! I couldn't believe how high up Daddy and PopPop went!  
We had a really good time visiting and relaxing, I even got to go on a couple of walks since the weather was just so nice!!

(Oh, and by the way, GO HOKIES!!!  Orange Bowl champs!!!)

No comments: