Monday, January 26, 2009

More progress!

I am having so much fun lately- grabbing things is far more enjoyable than I ever thought it would be!  I've gotten the yellow ducky in my bath, Mommy's hood strings, the rattles from my playmat, and just recently I've been grabbing the ladybug music player on my carseat and the flower one on my bouncy chair!  Plus, I've been smiling a lot and making faces, and just tonight I realized briefly how hilarious "peek-a-boo" is with Daddy and gave a little giggle!

Mommy is starting back to work next Monday, so we're trying to get ready for that.  They're trying to give me the dreaded bottle again... I decided to cut them a little slack and took two ounces last time they tried.  I think they still want me to take more... we'll see!

I have another doctor's appointment this Friday, and Mommy and Daddy can't wait to see how much I have grown, and to show off to Dr. Bradford how much I like to stand up!  I promise to make them post some more pictures... I'll be turning 4 months on Thursday, and they HAVE to take lots of pictures then!

Now I'm off for my nice soaking bath in the sink...  werd.

No comments: