Sunday, April 26, 2009

Another barn weekend/visit

Hello!!


Our two steers came home Friday morning!  Burger and T-Bone are trying to figure out where all the other cows went... 

Mimi and Pops came up for another 4 day weekend- to visit and to build on the barn!  The barn is pretty much completely sided now, except for doors and the little area between the two roofs, and it looks wonderful!  Some of the tongue-and-groove boards have gone up for the stalls too, and it is coming together very nicely.  Some day my pony will live there... :)

We had a really nice visit with them- Mimi helped to take care of me while Mommy worked and Pops and Daddy helped with the barn.  I had a portrait sitting Friday evening- we'll let everyone know as soon as the pictures become available!!  Afterwards we went to a yummy dinner at a local Italian restaurant.

Saturday evening, we went out to dinner (at a different Italian restaurant!) and met up with Cousin Ben and his girlfriend, Shannon.  Mommy unfortunately had to take care of a few sick cows and didn't get to be with us the whole time.  I've been such a good girl lately- I am talking more and more, and so strong sitting up now!  Mommy even brought my playpen back from the office, and I have been enjoying sitting in it and playing with my toys!

 This coming week will be a busy one, and Mommy is on call again next weekend, so we'll post again as soon as we have time!


No comments: