Saturday, February 7, 2009

We survived!



Well, we survived Mommy's first week back at work...  Thankfully, it's still slow for winter, so Mommy just had a few calls to make each day.  We're getting to slowly figure things out!  Daddy stayed home with me for four days- we had fun, and I even took a little milk from a bottle each day.  I've been doing a lot of exercising to get strong so I can stand up, and I keep getting really close to rolling over, but I still don't like that darn tummy time!







Daddy plays fun games with me and we have lots of silly time!











This morning Mommy and I were having some play time and I gave several short little giggles in a row... I know Mommy and Daddy love it when I do that!  

Hopefully I'll get a chance to keep posting on my blog now that things are busier for Mommy and Daddy, I'll do my best to keep everyone updated on what's going on in my little life!

No comments: