Sunday, February 22, 2009

Another playhouse weekend





Mimi and PopPop came for another visit- I couldn't wait to show off my jumparoo!  I've just about figured it all out, but there are still a couple parts I can't work yet...









Daddy and PopPop were working hard on the barn- this is the side facing the road, and they've just finished the backside...  We've got to do the side with the stalls, then make a few doors, and my playhouse will be completely enclosed!











Mommy was on call this weekend and ended up out all day Saturday, so Mimi made sure I got my lessons in.  The Bumbo seat is really comfy for watching my reading videos.












I just love my doggie toy!  
















Hello from my rainforest jumparoo!  
















I had a great time hanging out watching Mimi cook up lunch, I'm learning how to chop veggies!  Stay posted for more updates, hopefully next weekend!

No comments: