Thursday, August 4, 2011

Finally, a picture update... we still have some videos that I will eventually try to load, but for now, here are some pictures to satisfy you... :) Everyone is doing great, Emma Kate weighed in at 26.3lbs on Aug 1, which is great, and Gretta has popped out another tooth on the top! Gretta has also started cruising a bit, and is getting herself into even more trouble now... She is hilarious though, she will find her way over to my bare legs and blow raspberries on them, sliming up my leg! She thinks it's great when I laugh really hard, and it seems to egg her on. A few weeks ago we went back to Caboose park/Hand-in-hand park in Blacksburg and had a great time playing, what an awesome playground! I wish I was smaller.... :)
Um, yeah, these things aren't made for adults of average height... :)
At the top but still not interested in going down!
Doing "gymnastics" on the balance beam
Gretta and Daddy under a gorgeous shade tree
Gretta, offering to share some of whatever she picked up off the ground...
The little jollikins
"But this stick tastes soooooo yummy!!"
"Oh, wait... you mean I've been missing out on all this MULCH?!?!?!"
"If only I had longer fingers, I would stuff my face with this good stuff!!"
Emma Kate helping to feed Gretta- they both seem to get a kick out of it!
Happy girl!
Happy girl!!
Sophie was sitting on the sofa with Emma Kate, Emma Kate had to sit funny to allow Sophie the room to lay there... it was so cute, and of course when the camera came out, she moved!
A recent sunset... these are the kinds that need a sunset party!!!
If I were a betting mommy, I'd bet money there are going to be curls... but some days it's not this certain!
What a smile!! I had to get a picture of the little curl in front- it was such a tight little tube, and before we had been out in the humid weather, it was stretched down onto her forehead, like we had put it there on purpose... :)

No comments: