Saturday, June 19, 2010

Just thought I'd share some of the pictures of our upcoming fruit harvest! A few of the trees really hit their stride this year and we even had to thin the fruit from the branches, there was too much!! The green gage tree continues to decline in health although it's such a tiny tree I can't believe it's terribly old... but the remaining healthy branches seem to have really tried to produce heavily this year- hope it's not the last hurrah! Also got a nice handful of early raspberries from the garden, and we're watching for more ripe blueberries to come along!

Some grapes coming along nicely!

Pears:
Peaches!!!
Green gage!
Ok, so today you could call this blog "the life around Emma" since I don't have any Emma pictures to share... just thought you all might want to get a glimpse of how Emma's little sister is coming along! I apologize for the silly head-cut-off picture, I've been posting pictures every couple of weeks on a forum with other ladies due in October, and I didn't want my face up there... By the time I thought about posting the picture here for the followers to see, I had already uploaded the images and was too lazy to go back to take more... :P



No comments: