Friday, April 2, 2010

Emma and playing with water

Emma admired our friends' water can so we got her the same one from Target. She goes into the garden with us as we water the plants and plays with her can and a bucket of water. We try and put it near plants that need water because she still has the whole "aim" thing to conquer. In the afternoon she had some tooth pain so we medicated and then went outside a couple of times. She ended up getting wet so we just did a naked play time with sunscreen and hat. Nana sent us a sprinkler and we tried that but I think the water was too cold and the air temperature still not warm enough. She did enjoy moving water with cups and putting it on flowers, my shoes, etc.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

A picture is worth a thousand words....

Emma bean said...

I have a photo on my cell but don't want to post it due to nakedness and I'm sure the predators that patrol sites looking for such things. Sending it to your cell.
Greg