Tuesday, July 21, 2009


Mommy and I had a great long-weekend at Mimi and PopPop's house.  We had some great days of picking berries- blackberries and blueberries to be exact- it was wonderful other than Mommy coming home with a case of chiggers (yuck!!).  Auntie Kimberly and Uncle Chris were also up visiting from OBX, and we had a great afternoon visiting with the Saz side of the family- Grampa, Abuelita, and Uncle Michael came down for a lunchtime visit, and unfortunately I was showing my grumpier side... sorry for all the extra fussing that day!  It was great to see everyone though! :)

Here's a bunch of pictures from the visit:
Yeah, this one just shows how cute I am even when I'm fussy... or at least Mommy thinks so... :)
Pretty brown-eyed susans... a good distraction!
Showing off my reading skills to Uncle Michael!
Mimi and PopPop's porch swing is a great place to hang out...
...and to get a little reading done!


Eating O's after breakfast.  Mimi loaned me Uncle Maffis' Texas bib for the visit.
Mimi found a great bouncer with a tray attached- I especially liked watching the silly little dog Max while he played around the house- it made me laugh!!
Here's Abuelita showing off my roly-poly legs a la Mommy, and my farmer's tan a la Daddy! :)

No comments: