Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mommy's first Mommy's day!


I got a great surprise last week- Mimi and Pops decided at the last minute to come visit for the weekend!  It was so nice, especially since Mommy didn't have to be on call for once!  We had a great day on Saturday, and Mimi and Mommy especially enjoyed Sunday since it was Mother's Day!  We got to visit a lot, went out to eat some, and had a little shopping time at Home Depot.  Pops spent many hours mowing the grass and edging... the place looks so nice!  We have gotten so much rain lately that everything is growing out of control!  

Nana- I tried the sweet potatoes thinned with some milk tonight and still don't get it!!  Maybe it will grow on me... :)

Here are some recent pictures and some from Mommy's Day:
Forgot my dentures again!




Above is a picture of me on my 7 month birthday!




2 comments:

Kimberly Moore said...

I must be in denial. It did not even dawn on me that Mother's Day would apply to my sister. :(

Also, how come Robyn's dimples are still dents and mine are lines? That is not fair.

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Grandma Ruthie! She looks like a "natural" grandma! How sweet! Enjoy that baby girl! She is growing FAST!